AlcoCheck® Breath Alcohol Screen
Disposable test 510(k) cleared for OTC
The AlcoCheck® Breath Alcohol Screen is a semi-quantitative test that approximates blood alcohol concentration (BAC) from exhaled breath.
- 510(k) cleared for OTC (IVD over-the-counter record K093143)
- Compact, plastic tube construction allows test to be carried anywhere
- Pass/fail design detects alcohol at different threshold levels
- Available in three threshold levels — .02 AlcoCheck (25 per box)
- Generic labeled .05 & .08 packaged 20 per box
The AlcoCheck Breath Alcohol Screen offers users a simple, convenient method to detect alcohol use and to estimate levels of alcohol intoxication. The Breath Alcohol Screen provides semi-quantitative screening of the presence of alcohol, indicating relative blood alcohol concentration (BAC) at 0.02%, 0.05% and 0.08%.
(25 per box)
.05 & .08
(20 per box)