Express Diagnostics history
- August: Patent for DrugCheck® SalivaScan™ (assaying analytes in bodily fluids) approved by the United States Patent Office
- February: Production begins at Express Diagnostics Global, Ltd. in Sofia, Bulgaria
- January: DrugCheck® screening devices receive endorsement of the National Narcotic Officers’ Associations Coalition
- October: Announces formation of Express Diagnostics Global – Bulgaria
- September: DrugCheck® screening devices receive endorsement of the California Narcotic Officers’ Association
- August: For the third consecutive year, named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
- November: Patent for DrugCheck® SalivaScan™ approved by the European Patent Office
- October: Express Diagnostics Int’l celebrates 10th anniversary
- August: Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S. for the second year in a row
- December: Number of countries in which Express Diagnostics-manufactured products are distributed exceeds 60 for the first time
- August: Express Diagnostics listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
- June: Acquisition of ArcFlow™ technology from Eveia, Inc.
- April: DrugCheck® NxStep OnSite cup receives Health Canada Class III license allowing use of the device in near-patient settings, such as physicians’ offices
- November: AnemiaCheck™ POC Quantitative Hematocrit device named a top 10 finisher in the LifeScience Alley New Technology Showcase
- August: Dedicated Express Diagnostics representative hired to service Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); based out of Strasbourg, France
- July: First to market with a urinalysis test for gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB)
- February: First to market with a urinalysis test for K2 / synthetic cannabis
- March: Introduces DrugCheck® SalivaScan™ Oral Fluid Drug Test, the first saliva drug test with a sponge saturation indicator; patent pending in U.S, E.U.
- January: Launches DrugCheck® Waive™ line of drug screening devices for CLIA-waived testing facilities
- June: Agreement signed with Australian distributor granting exclusive rights to distribute DrugCheck® product throughout Australia and New Zealand
- September: Launches DrugCheck® Online Management System (OMS), providing customers with web-based self-directed training and test results management capability
- March: Introduces DrugCheck® NxScan flat-panel cup
- July: Begins offering private-label manufacturing of screening devices
- June: First to market with a urinalysis test for alcohol
- September: Implements in-house manufacturing of DrugCheck® devices using processes that continue to be recognized as among the most advanced in all of rapid drugs of abuse test manufacturing
- February: Agreement signed with Mexican distributor granting exclusive rights to distribute DrugCheck® product throughout Mexico
- October: Founding of Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc.